MLS & REALTOR® Member Tools
Lafayette Regional REALTORS® is a founding shareholder in the Indiana Regional Multiple Listing Service (IRMLS), which was established in 2012 and counts more than 7,000 REALTORS® in 50 Indiana counties as participants. IRMLS membership is included in the Lafayette Regional REALTORS® association fees.
By being a shareholder of IRMLS, Lafayette Regional REALTORS® makes it easy for agents and brokers to do business across the state, and with the members of IRMLS' other shareholders. The other shareholders of IRMLS include:
- Bedford Board of REALTORS®
- Bloomington Board of REALTORS®
- Elkhart County Board of REALTORS®
- Greater South Bend-Mishawaka Association of REALTORS®
- Kosciusko Board of REALTORS®
- Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- North Central Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Northeastern Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Central Indiana
- Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Upstate Alliance of REALTORS®
- White County Association of REALTORS®
- Washington County Board of REALTORS®
One of the most important benefits of IRMLS is that it is a single MLS system for all REALTORS®, brokers and appraisers, with common MLS and IDX rules, policies and enforcement.
Best of Breed Tools
IRMLS brings best of breed tools together with top-flight services that make the lives of LRAOR's agents and brokers easy when it comes to marketing your listings and managing your business. Whether you need an IDX or VOW feed to power your website, lockbox access to properties for sale or rent, or forms to complete your transaction, IRMLS has what you need. We’re proud to offer a variety of resources with your LRAOR membership:
- Single Sign-On Access: Powered by Core Logic/Clareity Security, members can use one password to access all of their tools and services, including the MLS platform.
- Paragon MLS: Built with a mobile-first design, Paragon MLS features robust consumer/agent collaboration tools, built-in multi-tasking capabilities, and fully integrated and auto-populated tax data for all Indiana counties from Realist. On-demand training webinars are always available to agents who want to take Paragon to the next level. LBOR agents also have access to the Paragon agent support call center (877-657-4357).
- ShowingTime: Enables agents to easily schedule showings right within Paragon to make showing properties easy. Agents can connect with each other via text with ShowingTime's built-in SMS functionality, a premium service for LBOR members.
- Supra or Sentrilock: While Supra is included for Lafayette Regional REALTORS® members, IRMLS also offers Sentrilock, both of which enable agents to open listings for clients via a lockbox.
- ZipForms: A comprehensive and standardized library of approved real estate transaction forms for listings in IRMLS.
- Property Panorama: Free virtual tours with exclusive access to premium services for LBOR members at a discounted rate.
- Homesnap: The premier consumer portal that enables LBOR agents and their clients to collaborate to find, share and review listings in IRMLS, including a agent support call center (866-657-4357)
IRMLS operates under an IDX “opt in” policy meaning Participants who are members of a local MLS that participates in the IRMLS Regional may apply for an IDX or non IDX data account. Agents may also apply with the authorization of their Participant. Any member who displays IRMLS data on their website or mobile device must have an IDX account with IRMLS. This includes members who frame a property search on another public site that includes IRMLS data. IRMLS offers IDX through a smart frame solution, RETS feed or WEB API.
How to Apply for IRMLS Data
Contact IRMLS IDX staff at [email protected] or call 574-651-7868. Documents are also available in Paragon> MLS Docs.
- Submit request for IDX data to [email protected].
- IRMLS will supply appropriate documents & invoice within 72 hours after request is received.
- Send completed contracts to IRMLS Staff – Make payment.
- IRMLS will process the account & emails credentials within 48 hours.
- Parties must notify IRMLS once IDX display is ready for compliance review.
- IRMLS will conduct a compliance review and notify parties of compliance or any changes needed.
Please note: Vendors are required to sign a contract. Fees may also be required for Web API. *Agent applying for access must have Participants authorization. A separate contract is required for each use.
Please refer to the Indiana Regional Multiple Listing Service (IRMLS) IDX & Data Access Handbook for more information and applications for services.