LRAOR Terms of Service for LBOR.net
These Terms of Service define the relationship between you (the user) and the Lafayette Regional Association of REALTORS, Inc. (LRAOR). LRAOR owns and operates this public site, LBOR.net. If you use LBOR.net, it means you accept these unmodified Terms of Service. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THE WEB SITE.
1.1 Use. LRAOR hereby grants you a nonexclusive, revocable, nontransferable, temporary license to access and use lbor.net via the Internet while you are within the United States, and to view and download a copy of the text, images, and other information expressly displayed to you on lbor.net for your personal purposes only. This license only grants you the right to use lbor.net in the manner described in these Terms of Service, and you do not acquire any right of ownership or title or any right to use lbor.net or any information on the site in any other way. All right, title, and interest in and to lbor.net and all its contents remains the property of Lafayette Regional Association of REALTORS, Inc.
1.2 Proprietary Rights. The content on LBOR.net is exclusively owned by LRAOR and/or its content providers, and is protected by copyright laws.
1.3 Restrictions. Your right to use reindiana.com and the content is limited and is personal to you. You may not: (i) use, copy, link to, frame or disclose lbor.net or any of its content except as permitted by these Terms of Service or the IRMLS Rules and Regulations; (ii) use reindiana.com or any of its content for time-sharing, rental or service bureau purposes; (iii) sell, sublicense, resell or otherwise transfer your right to use reindiana.com or any of its content; (iv) modify or alter any part of the content of the website; or (v) create or attempt to create derivative works based on or from reindiana.com or any of its content, in whole or in part.
- Information on Website. The content on lbor.net is intended solely for general information for a REALTOR® member. This site is not intended to provide legal, tax, accounting, real estate or other professional advice of any kind.
- Privacy. LRAOR will not collect any personal information from you while you visit reindiana.com.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement may be sent to IRMLS’s copyright agent. For more information, click here.
- Injunctive Relief. You agree that if you breach or threaten to breach these Terms of Service in any manner, LRAOR may suffer irreparable damage, money damages will be inadequate, and LRAOR shall be entitled to preliminary and other injunctive relief by a court of competent jurisdiction against any such breach or threatened breach, without having to wait for you to cure a breach, and without having to post a bond or other security. Such injunctive relief shall be in addition to, and in no way in limitation of, any and all other remedies LRAOR may have at law or equity.
- Disclaimers of Warranties. LRAOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT LBOR.net OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF LBOR.NET, SUCH CONTENT, AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LRAOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, AND OTHER INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND AVAILABILITY. LRAOR DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, OR THAT CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Remedies and Liability
7.1 LRAOR™ will have no liability to you or to any third party in connection with any use of reindiana.com or the content in any manner whatsoever.
7.2 In no event shall LRAOR be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss resulting from business disruption, loss of data, lost profits, lost goodwill or damages to systems or data, whether in an action for contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- Termination. LRAOR may discontinue or change reindiana.com and/or its content or these Terms of Service at any time for any reason without notice.
- Waiver. Waiver of a breach of or a right hereunder will not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach or right.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service shall be governed solely by Indiana law excluding its (or any other jurisdiction’s) conflicts of laws principles. Venue for any action or arbitration between the parties shall be exclusively in Lafayette County, Indiana.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service represent the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties, and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals, and communications with respect to this subject matter.